live love laugh

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Megan Hess

I'm a sucker for pretty illustrations, and here is yet another illustrator that I couldn't resist.
I read about fashion illustrator, Megan Hess recently in Harper's Bazaar, I can't even remember what the article was about, but I do remember her cute illustration which accompanied the article.


I began looking at her work online & on her website and I began to recognise some of Megan's work that I had seen around.
Shall I begin to rattle off some of this young Melbourne illustrator's clients?
How about Vogue, Chanel, Bloomingdales as well as Tiffany & Co.
Oh and she also did the book cover's for Candace Bushnell's chic & girly novels, of those including the Sex & the City series.





She also sells a selection of gorgeous prints from her website - www.meganhess.com

Definitely pop over and have a look!

Happy browsing
Danielle
xxx

No comments: