live love laugh

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Benja Harney


Benja Harney is a Sydney based paper extraordinaire! 

Benja hand crafts and creates the most amazing and beautiful things from something as common and mundane as paper!


The self confessed paper nerd has long been crafting and creating bits and pieces for editorial, advertisements, pop up books, fashion, packaging and magazine illustration.


On his job as a paper engineer, a self invented title
"Paper is my passion... I love the contradictions: Strong / delicate  vs  complex / simple

Paper is such humble medium to work with. It inspires and challenges me every time I sit down at my cutting mat. 


I strive for creativity and perfection in every project I undertake."




So amazing! 
You can check out more of his creations at

No comments: